I am visiting Alabama with Katy this week...Bryan had to work so he stayed home. Several developments took place during the week. We found out that we would be getting a new puppy late last week...I have wanted a second dog for a long time, but I really wanted Bryan to be on board with it, so I waited until he brought it up to me (of course I think I waited less than an hour before emailing Tess' breeder after he had okayed the idea). It must have been destined to happen, as Leslie knew of a very special pup that was EXACTLY what I had described to her that was just waiting for the perfect home. Lucky for us, she seemed to think that we were just that home. And so did the dog's breeder, who sent us some photos of this too cute pup. Isn't he just the most adorable thing ever?
And the second development is that Bryan decided to remove our base cabinets in the kitchen while he had some undistracted time. He sent me a photo...Oh WHAT a MESS!! The only problem is that it will take more than 6 weeks before the cabinetry is delivered, AFTER I order base cabinets (which I haven't done yet). So we will be living like this for a while.
Ugh.
But that's okay. It's not like the rest of the house is nice either (right now), and at least I have a working surface. Also, Mom helped me this week come up with a plan for what I should order. I think it will be stunning....someday. For now we will manage.
No comments:
Post a Comment