

No photos of Randy today...I have been busy with the patio and haven't had a chance to get the camera out after her lately. She is doing great, though. She has decided that the little dogs are great fun, and Kip is her favorite by far. She gives him hell, playing rough with him in the backyard. He get completely slimed as he wrestles with her and she bites him over the head and neck and back. He absolutely loves it, and the two of them are just hilarious together. I will try to get some photos of the silliness in the next few days.
As for the patio...we are working hard. Today we completed the edging and filling and compacting the base, and we started laying out just a few stones tonight. I think it is going to be wonderful, though perhaps way bigger than we needed. It's fun stuff though!
No comments:
Post a Comment