


We went on a church pew/bench search today in Adamstown, PA, which has a TON of antique stores. It's a pretty amazing place, and I'm disappointed that it's taken me nearly three years to discover it. (Mom--we HAVE to plan a trip there sometime soon! It was tough w/ Katy and Bryan. Though they were troopers, it is definitely not fun for either of them.)
As for me, I was in heaven to find a perfect bench. I need to refinish it and mount it to the floor, but I think it will replace our handrail on the back porch just perfectly. If it doesn't work, the $65 cost isn't a great loss.
Have to use your imagination now, but I will post final photos when it's completed!
As for me, I was in heaven to find a perfect bench. I need to refinish it and mount it to the floor, but I think it will replace our handrail on the back porch just perfectly. If it doesn't work, the $65 cost isn't a great loss.
Have to use your imagination now, but I will post final photos when it's completed!
2 comments:
Yeah, when I saw "Antique"... well, I clicked on your blog quick! :) So.... wacha gonna do with that church pew????
Wow, I've been around Pennsylvania a bit, but never even heard of Adamstown. It sounds really cool though. You always find out about interesting things. I like when you blog about your cool things for all of us to see.
Post a Comment